Detail-oriented team player with strong organizational skills. Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy.
- › Designed and developed the frontend of skyblock.tools, working closely with the backend team to ensure seamless integration.
- › Utilized modern web technologies and best practices to create a user-friendly and performant experience for users.
- › Managed operations, provided corrective feedback to achieve goals.
- › Developed web applications for platforms and sites.
- › Designed custom dashboards and reporting interfaces.
- › Collaborated with a team on the design and development of the Lilith Launcher.
- › Contributed to all aspects of the project, from ideation to implementation.
- › Collaboratively designed a product with a team of 3, personally developed the firmware
- › Led marketing efforts to successfully advertise the product at the business expo.
A simple url-shortener service for Albany High School.
A git web interface and server can be set up using only your local git installation.
Simple and useful Rust macros.
Maid is a task runner / build tool that aims to be simpler and easier to use than, for example, GNU Make.
With Requests, server admins can easily query and interact with their servers using simple REST semantics.
Strong typing and type inference, practical programs, decorators, serverless, and web frameworks.
Ownership and borrowing, functional programming, macros, memory safety, and web frameworks.
Concurrency, channels, goroutines, interfaces, web backends, microservices, and databases.
- UI Design